Independant Flooring Inspection Reports
We can help you if:
If you have had a floor fitted that has developed a fault or if you have experienced a flood at your home.
If you are unsure whether poor installation or a mismanufactured product has caused the problem with your hardwood flooring, you may require an independent third party report to determine the fault. Our specialists can identify and in turn resolve moisture problems, screading/sub floor problems.
At Dijon Home & Flooring we offer an independent inspection service for you to determine and help resolve the problems.
Our Inspector will:
1. Perform an on site inspection
2. Obtain a chronological history of the flooring installation
3. List detailed observations of the problem areas
4. Identify moisture problems screading/sub-floor problems
5. Establish if it is a product fault or a fitting fault or any other external factors that may have caused the issues with the flooring.
Provide a comprehensive report detailing:
1. Job site description
2. Product description
3. Detail of complaint/problem
4. Claim history
5. Applicable Industry and/or manufacturer standards
6. Identification of responsible party
We supply reports for insurance companies and commercial sites, or private individuals that will allow you to verify who's at fault - the manufacturer, the fitter or the product itself.
Call us now on 0121 323 3672 or 07960 878319 to discuss our service in more detail, or alternatively to arrange a site inspection.
Continued Professional Development Training
We currently deliver training for RICS and RIBA members on “Why do floors fail?”
We at Dijon have built up a strategic alliance with Architects, Surveyors, builders and other trades within the construction industry, to help develop a better understanding of what is required to lay a wood floor.
We deliver seminars covering the following:
- Main reasons why wood floors fail
- Route cause and failure
- Sub floor preparation
- Installation methods
- Specifying flooring
- Floor finishes
- Common myths about wood flooring
If this is something that would benefit yourself or your business then please feel free to call on 0121 323 3672 for further details